Season 4: Episode #1 (PAX East 2017 Preview - Expo)
In the first of 4 PAX East Preview Episodes, Rob and Steve go over the exhibitors coming to PAX. They pick out their most anticipated selections and tell you what they are looking forward to the most. They additionally analyze the Indie Video Game area and see if there is anything worth looking into.
Here's a list of some of the topics we'll be talking about:
- PAX Merch Booth
- Think Geek
- Behemoth Merch Booth
- Gaming Etc..
- DX Racer
- Loot Crate
- Microsoft - Mass Effect: Andromeda, Halo Wars 2, Minecraft, Surface area
- Sony - Probably a lot of Playstation VR and other PS4 games
- Nintendo - Switch and switch games, zelda, 12 Doad, arms, etc.
- Bethesda - ESO: Morrowind, Elder Scrolls Legends, Quake Champions, Prey
- Square Enix - FFXIV Stormblood, FFXV, so nothing new?
- Blizzard - Overwatch, Heroes of storm, more of the same, new addons?
- Gearbox - Bulletstorm redo with Duke nukem, Borderlands 3???
- Behemoth - Pit people co-op and singleplayer and Exclusive Merch (T-shirts & Plushies)
- Phoenix Labs - Dauntless
- Star Breeze - Payday, Psyconauts2
- Nexon - lawbreakers(again), free t-shirts?
- Larian - Divinity Original Sin 2(again)
- Super Giant - Pyre, Bastion for Xbox1
- Trion Worlds - Trove
- Devolver Digital - Absolver
- Bandai Namco - Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2 Switch version
- Adult Swim - DESYNC
- Runic - HOB
- Has-been-heros for Nintendo Switch
- Indie Mini Booth
- Indie Tabletop
- Cooler Master
- White Wizard Games
- Geek Chic
Check out Season 4, Episode 1!